Jed Crowder grew up in Pocatello and graduated from Pocatello High School. Jed has been licensed as a real estate agent since 1981. He is very active in the REALTOR® Association both locally and on a state level. He is a past president of the local association, and will be the president of the Idaho Association in 2009. Jed has served for 9 years on the REALTORS® State Professional Standards Committee, and chaired it twice. Father of 3, and proud grandfather of 5, Jed enjoys living in Idaho and all of its outdoor activities. He loves to hike, hunt, fish, cross country ski, snow shoe and golf. Jed is also active with the rodeo committee for the Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo and is on the executive committee for the Idaho State University Bengal Foundation. Jed is a part owner and President of RE/MAX Country Real Estate Inc. He holds GRI (Graduate REALTORS Institute) and the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designations through the National Association of REALTORS®. Call Jed for all of your real estate needs!!
- $129,900 2 bed 1 bath Single Family-Detached Single family in West Pocatello
- $129,900 3 bed 1.5 bath Single Family-Detached Single family in North Pocatello
- $128,800 3 bed 2 bath Single Family-Detached Single family in American Falls
- $115,000 3 bed 2 bath Single Family-Detached Single family in Iona
- $99,900 3 bed 1 bath Single Family-Detached Single family in West Pocatello
- $82,000 3 bed 1 bath Single Family-Detached Single family in Chubbuck & North